Water Maintenance For Your Spa
You've made an important investment in your family's health and entertainment by purchasing a QCA Spa. To ensure you may enjoy your spa for many years to come, it's essential to perform a proper maintenance routine.
QCA Spas, Inc. designs all of our spas to be easy to maintain, and we've created a weekly, simple-to-follow M-W-F Spa Maintenance Program* for you to use.
Following this program will help to keep your spa trouble-free!
Download your copy of the M-W-F Maintenance Guide. QCA Spas, Inc. also offers a complete line of spa chemicals–Spa Breeze™. Please review all safety precautions when handling and adding your maintenance chemicals. Contact your dealer if you have any questions or concerns!
- Always add chemicals to spa water, never water to chemicals.
- Add each chemical separately.
- Wait 15 minutes before adding any additional chemicals.
- Do not combine different chemicals before adding them to the spa water.
- Store chemicals according to the manufacturer's label and keep out of the reach of children.
- All chemicals, if not handled properly, may be dangerous.
*Spa Breeze™ M-W-F Spa Maintenance Program is intended for residential customers only.
Ask a spa professional for details on chemical requirements for use in other applications.